Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I'm stupid and random.

I am extremely stupid and incapable of doing anything, but I have nothing to make up for it (ie, I'm not attractive, I am bad at sports and music, am a poor speaker, and I am horrible at social situations). Do not say that it doesnt matter because it does to me. I hate feeling inadequate, and having this overpowering feeling that I will NEVER achieve anything. I'm horrible at almost anything, and the things that I'm not absolutely horrible at, I'm simply average at.

Not that I put much faith in the validity of IQ tests, but if I were to take an IQ test, I bet my score would range from the late 80s to the early 90s, just slightly above the cutoff for mental retardation.

I am EXTREMELY stupid, I have no friends, and I will never achieve anything. I want to die so much because I have no purpose of living. There is no way that I could do well at anything job because I have poor fine and gross motor skills (so I would fail at highly technical trades or professions), and poor social skills (so I would fail at customer service jobs). The only job I might be capable of doing is working as a janitor.

I just wish I was at least average at more things. I HATE being so dumb. (I'm not looking for sympathy, I am legitimately questioning my purpose. I've made billions, heck, trillions of shitty mistakes due to my inability to understand things. I might have average writing skills, but trust me, I lack common sense and have a poor understanding of how things work)

No comments:

MY PERSONAL DNA