Saturday, August 7, 2010

Excited but Stressed ^_^"

At the moment I'm currently watching an anime online whilst browsing through IreneLim's online boutique...which I must say is really addictive, and I've found myself a few more items which I absolutely fell in love with, and are at the moment on my reservations list and they are such beautiful clothes! *shot*

I can't wait for the delivery of the first of my parcels from Irene's and am just too excited about it! >.<" BUT i'm stressed out because my exams are just killing me atm...

On another note, i think i completely screwed up oral pathology paper yesterday and crapped practically through the entire paper, as to which I'm definitely gonna get screwed nicely on Monday practicals during viva...T__T


NOTE: PLEASE! NO RE-VIVAS!!! T___T

No comments:

MY PERSONAL DNA