Saturday, August 14, 2010

I HAS GOTTEN IT AGAIN! :yarg

Ok well here's me up and about and happily singing (and breaking glass in the process, not to mention eardrums) BUT I have got my 2nd parcel today! <3 from Irene! <3 <3 <3 OMFGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! I got me baju today and I ish pleased to announce that THEY look awesome! Ok, so i need to do some dieting >.< Me size...T__T OK I should probably go on that fasting thing that's going on about now...maybe I just might lose a few more pounds >.< But what can i do? PENANG FOOD IS....JUST AWESOME! Its a DUEL between food and clothes...



FOOD VS CLOTHES SIZE

1. Penang laksa vs current size ==> Penang laksa wins! >.< i'm a sucker for penang laksa...>.<

2. Ramadan bazaar food vs current size ==> No craving atm, so DIET wins!


>.< The list will be endless, but never mind! I still loves me new online clothes wewy much! WOOT! Photos up later...>.< not particularly erm...photogenic of a person/size...so...yeah..:hurr

No comments:

MY PERSONAL DNA