Sunday, September 16, 2007

Heya peeps!

Hie people! Thanx for dropping by this blog :-) I really appreciate it. I hope we'll all still keep in touch. Haha. Well, bags are packed and ready to go. Will be leaving soon for India for those who do not know. And the 'soon' is tomorrow morning. Well, I am kinda looking forward to it but in a way I'm dreading tomorrow as well. I'm gonna miss Malaysian food, that's one thing, and I'm also gonna miss my family and friends in Malaysia, but I get to make new friends. I just hope that we can all click together like my friends in UM =), bless them.

Anyway this is a very short post and I just wanna ask people to pray 4 me over these few things:

1. Homesickness
2. Able to cope with workload
3. Able to find a good church
4. Study hard
5. Able to adapt to the new surroundings.
6. That I will still be able to do my QT despite hectic schedule.
7. That I will get along with all my new friends.
8. NO FOOD POISONING!
9. Safe journey( A 12 hour journey)
10. Able to maintain my friendships with friends elsewhere.
11. Anything else you can think of ;-)


Thanx for dropping by and reading, God bless you all. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hihi!! long time no see...
life been gud?...take care ya!!

MY PERSONAL DNA