Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Memories of UM (Part 1)

This is where I'll be recording my memories of UM, which will be mainly pictures. I miss UM. I love UM. UM...IS ONE! I also miss my friends, my residential college and my pals, my best friends and also my seniors =)

Here are some pictures:



My residential college pictures:



*The famous kolam where people get thrown in on their birthdays, or IF ever they choose to leave UM...

*Its full of fishes. Bright coloured fishes. They nibble those who fall in.

*Even monkeys take the opportunity to swim in the kolam. Its their swimming pool. Ha.Ha.
*7th residential college!

*Za'ba, Kami Bersatu!

*I love my Residential College, despite the occasional water shortage. =)

*I miss my 7th Chinese Community seniors and friends. :-)

*Another view of 7th College. The Blue Court and the Mamak Stalls, which are closed during the day. Boy, I miss the keropok lekor, cendol and 'ais kacang'.

*Had a lot of fun times at the mamak with my bunch of nutty and very close friends. =)

*Parking Lot at 7th College for the administrative people.

*A nice view of the principal of 7th College's house. Beautiful, isn't it? =)

*Part views of the Intellectual Square or Arena Intelektual.



*Views of 7th College main entrance in the rain.=)

*Monkeys waiting for people with food in hands so they can grab them and run off.

*Another view of the kolam. Hahaha. Fish pond.


These are just part of the photos I've got. I'm too lazy to upload anymore just yet but I still miss UM. XD

Happy reading and looking at the pics =)

XXX

Caroline.

No comments:

MY PERSONAL DNA